WEEK 5 (30 May – 3 June 2022)
Project concept presentations
After completing Week 5, participants will be able to:
- Review and critique proposals for implementing health interventions at scale.
- Meaningfully contribute to the initial design, critique, and reiteration of effective strategies for implementing health interventions at scale.
Self-guided preparatory work
None this week
Week 5 live plenary sessions
- Date and time: Tuesday 31 May 2022, 12:00 to 14:00 UTC
- Week 5 host: Morven Roberts and GACD staff
- Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6305424976
|Chicago, USA||Buenos Aires, Argentina||London, UK||Nairobi, Kenya||New Delhi, India||Melbourne, Australia|
|Tuesday 31 May 2022||Tuesday 31 May 2022||Tuesday 31 May 2022||Tuesday 31 May 2022||Tuesday 31 May 2022||Tuesday 31 May 2022|
|07:00 CDT (UTC -5)||09:00 ART (UTC-3)||13:00 BST (UTC +1)||15:00 EAT (UTC +3)||17:30 IST (UTC +5.5)||22:00 AEST (UTC +10)|
Reminder: Timings are given in UTC (Universal Coordinated Time). We strongly advise you to double check your local time via http://www.timeanddate.com
For more information about GACD and relevant resources:
GACD funding opportunities: https://gacd.org/funding
We are keen to receive your feedback on the e-Hub to improve it further. We would appreciate you completing a short survey, available here.
If you would like to provide more detailed feedback, please contact us at email@example.com.